Crafted for your utmost comfort, our Hyper-Cube offers a gentle pressure ambient air environment, paired with a bed and Aqoustic Light Wave Therapy.
Red blood cells carry oxygen throughout the body. Through HBOT (Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy), oxygen permeates all bodily fluids, encompassing the plasma, lymph, bone, and the fluids of the central nervous system. As oxygen disperses, it reaches regions with reduced or obstructed blood flow, amplifying the body’s innate healing capabilities. This method significantly bolsters the body’s capacity to eliminate bacteria, minimize inflammation, and foster the growth of new blood vessels.
M-HBOT stands out as a supplementary therapeutic option that leverages the simple principle of increased oxygen delivery to produce potentially profound physiological benefits.
Empower Your Body’s Healing Potential
Discover the Restorative Benefits of Mild Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy!
Advantages of the Hyper-Cube
- Decreasing Inflammation & Swelling
- Increasing Oxygenation to the Body's Tissues
- Increasing Blood Flow and Circulation
- Fractures & Bone Grafts
- Soft Tissue Injuries & Wounds
- Pre & Post Surgery Edema
- Weakening Infection-Causing Bacteria
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Boosts White Blood Cell Counts
- Enhances Effectiveness of Antibiotics
- Post-Stroke Recovery
Overview of the Hyper-Cube
1. The Basics of M-HBOT: Mild Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (M-HBOT) is a therapeutic procedure in which oxygen is supplied under conditions of increased pressure. Here, “mild” contrasts with more intense hyperbaric treatments which might utilize higher pressures or pure oxygen.
2. Science Behind Increased Pressure: When oxygen is administered in a pressurized environment, its solubility in the blood plasma improves. This means that more oxygen can be carried by the plasma, beyond what is usually carried by hemoglobin in red blood cells. As a result, tissues and cells receive more oxygen than they do under normal atmospheric conditions, aiding in faster recovery and healing.
3. Physiological Benefits: The extra oxygen provided can help reduce swelling, act as an anti-inflammatory, and promote overall better health. At a cellular level, the increased oxygen can stimulate the production of growth factors and stem cells, which can be beneficial in repairing damaged tissues.
4. Treatment Process: A typical M-HBOT session sees patients in a specialized chamber, either lying down or seated, for a duration of 60-90 minutes. The environment is controlled and the patients can breathe normally, without the need for special masks or breathing apparatuses.
5. Clinical Applications: While M-HBOT is not a cure-all, its supportive role in healing is recognized in various conditions ranging from chronic wounds to certain neurological conditions. Its role in enhancing the body’s natural ability to repair and regenerate is backed by numerous clinical studies.
6. The Hyperbaric Chamber: This is where the therapy takes place. It’s designed to be a comfortable and safe environment. The dual controls, both inside and outside, ensure that if a patient ever feels discomfort, they or the supervising clinician can easily adjust conditions or terminate the session.
7. Comfort and Technology: Given that patients spend over an hour in the chamber, comfort is paramount. The inclusion of air conditioning ensures a pleasant temperature, while acoustic light wave technology can enhance the experience, possibly by providing calming light patterns or sounds.
8. Important Distinction: While M-HBOT offers several benefits, it’s vital to understand its role. The specified chamber is oriented towards wellness rather than medical interventions. It can complement medical treatments but should not be used as a primary means to diagnose or treat ailments.